Club Health Assessments
Why do a Club Health Assessment?
The Club Health Assessment is intended to be a club-driven tool to be completed as part of "regular maintenance". The benefits are below:
1. Promotes open and honest dialogue among club members about various aspects of the club
2. Helps you identify your club's strengths and areas for improvement
3. Helps you make a plan for addressing any issues and planning for the future
4. Helps you identify Kin Canada resources that your club can make use of
5. Provides you with a tool to track your club's overall health over time
6. Helps your Deputy Governor and Governor track the overall health of the Zones and District
Tip: don't wait until something is wrong to use to Club Health Assessment. Ideally, you should consider it a proactive and regular "checkup" each year—just like going to the doctor for your annual physical.
Consider planning to complete the assessment at the start and the end of the Kin year or at a time that works best for your club.